At the Hotel Royal Al Andalus we have a wide variety of spaces where you can enjoy the best Mediterranean and international cuisine, as well as relax by the pool or in our gardens.
From breakfast to lunch and dinner, you'll be able to enjoy every meal in our bright, spacious buffet restaurant. The dining area has large glass windows that offer views of the gardens. You'll be able to try international dishes, home-made food and the latest Mediterranean cuisine.
Situated inside the hotel and open day and night, the Lounge Bar is the perfect place for a snack, coffee or cocktail in a quiet, comfortable setting. In winter, you will be able to enjoy the shows, competitions and entertainment the hotel puts on here to provide your stay with a fun element.
Located next to the swimming pool, this is the ideal spot for enjoying the long, sunny days with a soft drink in your hand. Try some of our light bites or enjoy a cocktail at sunset.
When night falls, Bar Abanico opens its doors in summer to entertainment shows, competitions and performances. You'll have a great time enjoying the summer nights outdoors in this bar. It's situated next to our gardens.
Hotel Royal Al Andalus
We also have different meal plans so that you can choose how you prefer to enjoy your holidays in Torremolinos.
Save money with our All Inclusive option and let us do all the work for you. Enjoy our delicious international breakfasts, lunch and dinner in a buffet style and forget about dining out.
All Inclusive includes:
- Buffet Breakfast: wide selection of breakfast products.
- Mid-morning Snacks (from 11am to 1pm): pastries, sandwiches or snacks.
- Buffet Lunch: themed lunches in our buffet restaurant or bar.
- Afternoon Snacks (from 5pm to 7pm): choose from a wide variety of options on our menu.
- Buffet Dinner: extensive buffet with international cuisine.
- Full-board with drinks NOT included in the restaurant.
- Local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks from 11am to 11pm in all hotel bars.
- Discount on food menus.
- Discount on premium alcoholic drinks and snacks.
- Cocktails at the swimming pool bar (11am to 11pm) and Bar Abanico.
- Ice cream at the swimming pool bar (11am to 11pm) and Bar Abanico.
- Sunbeds and sunshades in the swimming pool area.
The ideal option for the explorers who love to wander around the resort and use the hotel to rest and load their batteries before next day’s adventure. Let us do our part and offer a delicious breakfast.
You can also enjoy our buffet-style breakfasts. In addition, in the evening, you will also have access to our dinners with all kinds of local and international dishes. Thanks to its wonderful location, guests at Hotel Royal Al Andalus can find a varied range of bars and restaurants near the city center or right next to the seaside where you can enjoy the local cuisine. Keep in mind that breakfast and half board options do not include drinks, which will be charged extra.